Saturday, June 28, 2014

Kate Tucker + The Sons of Sweden - The Shape The Color The Feel


Kate Tucker + The Sons of Sweden - The Shape The Color The Feel (2014) Independent
Produced by Konrad Snyder / Jordan Lehning
INDIE POP
Tracks : 1.Hangover 2.Give up the ghost 3.Looking around 4.Let me go 5.Big idea 6.Wide open plain 7.Best friends love 8.Blue hotel 9.The state I´m in 10.Island of the misfit
www.facebook.com/sonsofsweden
3,5 out of 5

If you have ever experienced the midnight sun and the beautiful calm around it, you´ll understand the feeling I get when I listen to Kate Tucker + The Sons of Sweden.
No, they´re not from Sweden, the only Swedish about this Nashville based band is that they are influenced by The Cardigans but also U2, The Boxer Rebellion and Cocteau Twins.
"The Shape The Color The Feel" contains 10 romantic and lovely dreampop songs, this is the result if indie pop and Brit-rock married and had a baby.
I can´t find any fillers, I like all tracks but I´m especially fond of the first three "Hangover", "Give up the ghost" and "Looking around".
Want some quality time? Then put away your smartphone and listen to this album.

No comments: