Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Review : Sygnal To Noise - Under construction

Sygnal To Noise - Under construction (2015) Independent
Produced by Sygnal To Noise
MODERN HARD ROCK
Tracks : 1.Dirty girl 2.Soulless mirror 3.Punch the clown 4.Tightrope 5.Three words 6.Stir crazy
www.facebook.com/SygnalToNoise
3 out of 5

You can spend the rest of your life searching for new and unknown modern rock bands, there are so many bands out there we have no idea that they even exist.
A friend of mine gave me a tip to check out Sygnal To Noise, -who? was my immediate response.
So I did and they´re good, these guys did their homework and sounds highly professional but I´m no fan of the singer. His voice reminds too much of the guy in Takida who I´m not particularly fond of.
New England based Sygnal To Noise was formed in 2013 and deliver a blend of post grunge and melodic hard rock, but the riffs have so much muscles that it´s easy to love the music.
Highlights : Punch the clown,Tightrope
Recommended if you like Theory of a deadman, Saving Abel, My Darkest Days

No comments: