Thursday, April 20, 2017

Review : Dru Cutler - Hometown


Dru Cutler - Hometown (2017) Independent
Produced by Dru Cutler
CLASSIC ROCK
Tracks : 1.Hometown 2.Infinite moons
www.facebook.com/DruCutlerMusic
3 out of 5

It´s hard to believe that Dru Cutler (Tampa, Florida) was a punkrocker in his youth when I listen to his new 2 track single "Hometown", the music on these two tracks is more heartland rock than punk, especially the title track that bring thoughts to Tom Petty.
It´s a good song but my favorite is the second track "Infinite moons" that sounds like it could´ve been featured on The Secret Life of Walter Mitty Soundtrack, it´s got the same atmosphere as "Heartbeats" by José Gonzalez (Junip). José wrote several songs for Ben Stiller´s 2013 film.
I really like the 60´s pop flavor in "Infinite moons" that puts me in a Spa mood, who needs yoga when you can listen to sensitive music like Dru Cutler´s meditative sounds?
Two good songs that leaves me wanting more.

No comments: