Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Review : Soldiers Of A Wrong War - Countdowns


Soldiers Of A Wrong War - Countdowns (2017) Independent
Produced by Soldiers Of A Wrong War
MODERN ROCK
Tracks : 1.Deep impact 2.Hit me 3.Through this wall 4.We will never fall 5.Clocks 6.Broken bones 7.In our skin again 8.Yeah 9.Milestone 10.Out of time
www.facebook.com/soldiersofawrongwar
3 out of 5

"Countdowns" is the second full length album from Italian modern rock band Soldiers of a Wrong War, but it´s the first time I get to hear this band and I´m quite pleased with it too.
SOAWW was formed in 2007 and released their debut "Lights and Karma" in 2011, followed by the EP "Slow" in 2014, if you feel like checking out their back catalogue.
They blend post-grunge, pop punk and hard rock with a solid result, I think "Countdowns" is a good record without any real killer tracks but I also can´t find any album fillers so that makes it even.
I can hear traces of Trapt, Foo Fighters and Simple Plan in their music where my favorite songs are "Clocks", the single "Yeah" and "Through this wall".
Try to pronounce their name when you´re drunk, that should be fun.

No comments: